Welcome to St. Matthew's UMC of Newbury Park
Welcome Home! St. Matthew’s is a family faith community that is open to all persons, regardless of who you are and where you have come from. “Welcome Home” means we are a safe place for you and your whole family. Come explore God’s love through Jesus Christ our Lord as we share our stories. -Pastor Jim Powell
Deepening Our Relationships
We all struggle to understand our relationship with God and others. Whether you are recently curious or already committed to following our Lord Jesus Christ, join us in conversations about our faith journey.
Contact us at NewburyParkChurch@gmail.com
- Tuesdays 10am Pastor’s Study – all are invited (Wesley Room)
- Wednesdays 11am Men’s Study (Fireside Room)
- Thursdays in Camarillo, & Fridays 10am in the Fireside Room “Becoming Heart Sisters” with Carol
- 1st Saturday of the month: Men’s Breakfast. All ages are welcome to NP Denny’s at 8am
- 2nd Saturdays of the month: Women’s Breakfast. Time & Location varies. January: 8:30am in our Sanctuary for Waffles! Bring a topping if you like!
Quilt & Crafters Fellowship 10:00am-noon Wednesdays. Create items to sponsor the purchase of pediatric wheelchairs, or come work on your personal projects with this multi-church group
- January 29 – Meals for the Homeless item collection & assembly
Fellowship Host Sign-ups
Sponsor a Sunday’s Altar Flowers
St. Matthews is committed to a Ministry and Mission to all generations in our church, community, and world!
You are invited to join our Church Family’s faithful support of our mission to love and serve in the name of Jesus Christ!